Friday, July 1, 2011

More...again..sorry?!

Well, clearly I am just fascinated with making Cake Balls. Obviously it is easy, as I have posted about it before. I kind of gave in (and am a little annoyed about it) and used some 'chocolate' that would hold up to the heat, considering is is FINALLY summer-ish like in Illinois.

So, even though I kind of strongly dislike this fake chocolate non-sense...I have to admit, it works well & looks good.

I did research these chocolate things and found out there is a company that makes some that taste better than the Wilton brand. We shall see after I place an order!

Can you tell I started using my real camera, rather than my iPhone?! I hope so! Not that I am a stellar photographer, but at least the camera is better, ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment