Thursday, July 14, 2011

Cowboy Cookies

 I don't get the name at all. But the book said this is what the cookies are called. Pretzels, chocolate chips, oats & coffee. They are super yum! But not one of those ingredients makes me think of a cowboy, right?!


Again, this was from my Baked book. You have to listen to the directions in the book for these...which means plan ahead! The dough has to be chilled for 4 hours, at least. So, I was a little disappointed when I made the dough after work...at had to wait until 11PM to bake them!
However, they are worth the wait! I'd probably mix up what goes into these & use this cookie as a base. It is so good! Kind of similar to the Junk in the Trunk cookie I made previously. But, this recipe seems to not spread as much & hold up better after baking & cooled.

Want the recipe?! Let me know & I'll post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment