Saturday, July 16, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies

The minis
With my new goal of baking everything in both of my books by the guys at Baked, I decided to make Whoopie Pies. People talk about them all of the time & seem to love them. I have never had one.

Check out these books below for some awesome recipe! There are various whoopie pie recipes is both books.











The Books I keep referring to


Baked: New Frontiers in Baking

Make our famous cakes, cupcakes, cookies and more with Baked: New Frontiers in Baking!
See More
 

Baked Explorations

Our latest cookbook continues the tradition of bringing classic American baked goods from our bakery to your home.
See More
 
More pics!

The giants
Considering I have never had a Whoopie Pie before, I don't really know what to compare these to. But, the chocolate cake cookies with Peanut Butter filling...how could that be bad?!

This recipe said it would make 12-17 pies (depending on the size you make them), however, I must have gone smaller than usual, because I ended up with 36 48! Umm...anyone want some?!
Chocolate PB Whoopie Pies

No comments:

Post a Comment