Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ice Cream Sandwhiches with left-overs

I always end up having enough cupcake batter to make something like 28 cupcakes when a recipe says it makes 24, or enough frosting to do 32 cupcakes when the recipe says it will do 24...you catch my drift...I end up with extra stuff in my freezer!

So, this time, I made cake-cookies with extra batter, knowing I had extra ice cream (extra in that is was made for nothing specific...). So, I thought I'd just make some stuff...
So, I made some peanut butter cake-cookies, some chocolate white chocolate chip cake-cookies & filled 'em with ice cream. Some salted caramel peanut brittle ice cream in the PB cake-cookies & some bananas foster & vanilla bean swirl ice cream in the chocolate cake-cookie...

I was ridiculously happy at how well these sliced, since they were so giant. I am easily thrilled with random things like that.

1 comment:

  1. I want the Peanut Butter one, I'll dip it in a homemade strawberry sauce!

    ReplyDelete