Wednesday, January 4, 2012

How lame?!

So, I haven't exactly been great about taking pictures of stuff I have made lately...even though I got a new, bad-ass camera that takes friggin' awesome pictures!

However, I will upload a few because...well, I took them! Keep reading to see some pictures of Chocolate Peppermint Crunch Cupcakes & Liquid Cheesecake with a crust crunch & raspberry puree.


Again, due to my lame-ness, I don't have much to say, but wanted to at least keep the pictures somewhere & not lose them!


 The Liquid Cheesecake is from Momofuku Milk Bar (book), then I just added some other stuff & scooped it all into a mini martini glass. 

Sadly, I made these for my Christmas party, which was right before our work party & not many people tried them. I thought they looked good! I need to make a rule at my house. If you come over, you have to try 1 of each dessert!


These cupcakes were pretty simple! But, I like the look. A basic chocolate cupcake dipped in ganache, then topped with some white chocolate peppermint candy, chocolate crunchy stuff I made & some sprinkles to make it look fancy or something like that.
Anyhow, that is all for now! Hopefully, I learn to just take pictures as I make things...and update my blog in a timely manner!

No comments:

Post a Comment