Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I heart cake

I guess you could say my goal is to make everything, or a slight variation on everything in Milk - my new favorite pastry book by Christina Tosi. Have all of the recipes worked out well...ummm, not exactly. However, it is not because I don't know what I am doing, I SWEAR! Haven't figured out just what is going wrong yet. But, cakes tend to back over the pans...some of the cookies burn, but regardless, I am trying out all of these wacky recipes!

Here is the Banana Hazelnut Cake. Well, minus the hazelnuts and crap. I couldn't handle the 7 recipes in the 1 recipe the day I made this, so it was a bit simpler.

And here is a picture where you can see the crazy layers! I love it!!! I will probably never make a normal cake again.

No comments:

Post a Comment